[Oabs] Newsletter

Elif Emir filerime at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 15:11:52 UTC 2014

I like The Student Tribun more.
I don't know how frequent you would like to serve it, yet due to our
small organization I suggest to do it every 3 month in order to
provide consistency.
We may start publishing it every month, but I'm sure it wont long
last. Rather than starting and giving up, I think starting slowly is
better.
after we test our potential, maybe we can switch to a more frequent form.