[Oabs] ATTN Fundraisers. The Maurers are awesome!

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:52:47 UTC 2014

Deborah,

You did suggest it, and I know that Emily included NBP in the companies she asked people to call. I just think either the person who was supposed to do it either never really called, or was connected to the wrong person somehow.

The woman handling our quote is named Nicole. She's super helpful, and is excited to work with us. I'll mention those who know you to her when I send the design.

Sent from my iPhone