[Oabs] ATTN Fundraisers. The Maurers are awesome!

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 4 19:21:01 UTC 2014

Kaiti,
I'm sure I suggested NBP to you before, but very glad you have called now.
If Diane Croft or Joann Sullivan is the person to whom you have been
directed, let them know that I am connected to your group.
I love them both and they might give you abreak.
They have already dealt with Ohio NFB, by the way, as they have been selling
our Louis Braille coins, designed by Paul and Bernie Dressell, for many
years!
I'm so excited these bookmarks are finally going to happen!
Peace,
Deborah