[Oabs] ATTN Fundraisers. The Maurers are awesome!

Elif Emir filerime at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 03:48:11 UTC 2014

hi all,
it is nice that we have some progress on it.
let me ask a few questions
are we supposed to sell them to blind people or sighted people?
are they for braille books?
3.5 inches seems too large to me. As far as I know, regular book marks
are about 2 inches.
Do you have a specific thing to write on it and 3.5 is required for it?
I know that you probably discussed this last year and decided. I just wondered.
I also thought that the more it is narrow the more it is cheap and easy to sell.
Maybe we can ask for a quote for couple of different dimentions