[Oabs] Networking. The perks of sticking out

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 9 12:47:11 UTC 2014

Kaiti,
This is very cool, but there was a significant typo in this message.
You said that "my can't was what jogged her memory".  I studied that for a
few, and thought maybe "c a n ' t" was supposed to be "c o a t".  Then, I
realized that maybe it was "c a n e".  I hope cane was it, but whatever the
intended word, the experience makes me feel very happy for you!

Peace,
Deborah