[Oabs] Bookmarks

Elif Emir filerime at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 01:52:38 UTC 2014

ordering 250 peaces for 175 dollars sounds great to me.
I hope we have that much money. If we don't have I can add some for
ordering. when we sell them I can get my money back.
Selling them for 2 dollars is wonderfull.
Lets decide quickly and put it together ASAP.
Now the holiday season and shopping season are coming.
This is a great time to sell them.