[Oabs] our website

Elif Emir filerime at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 00:34:58 UTC 2014

Hello all,
Here is some ideas our website and some questions.
First of all I couldn’t see any individual website for a student
devision.genrally they are under the affiliate website. If we can do
this we can be the first.
My questions
Are we allowed to have our individual website?
Do we have a logo?
Can we use nfb or nfb ohio logo if there is?
Can we ask for donations on our website? Is there a legal restriction
or nfb restriction
For this?
 If we get donations, do we need to provide paper work or any kind of
document for tax deduction?
My initial suggestions for the possible website.
About us: who are we what are we doing?
Our constitution
Board members names duties small cv
Contact info e-mail, social media
Events: past and future
Resources for blind students: some important links and word docs prepared by us.
Our magazine
Myths and facts about blind students
Faq related to blind students
Donation part