[Oabs] our website

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 01:40:40 UTC 2014

Hi, Elif,

These are good suggestions, and many of them are consistent with what
we were hoping to put on the web site in the past as well.

I'll talk to Emily and Lillie's dad and see what he can do.  We can
use his platform instead of Drupal, and we can have our own web site.
What we could do to link it to the affiliate's site is put a link to
the affiliate site on our site, and have a link to our site on
their's.  That way they'll be connected, but we'll have a dedicated
site for us.

Last year I asked members of the board to write short biographies, and
to send them off to Joy to be edited.  These biographies were supposed
to go on a web site when we got one.  Elif and Macy, if you could
write short bios of a few paragraphs, that would be great.  Joy has
said that she's still interested in serving as editor, so you can send
your bios to her.  I'll send each of you an email with Joy's email
address off-list.

I don't see why we can't do donations.  We could set up a Go Fund Me
page for free, and since it's a donation I think we'd be okay.  I
don't know about tax deductible stuff though, so we would have to
double check that.  I'm pretty sure we'd be okay though.  We'll keep
our fingers crossed.