[Oabs] New member

s claytor chanel2428 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 04:44:39 UTC 2014

Hi Brennen,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to check this group out. What
would you like to know about us and how can we help you? We do have a local
chapter in Columbus  that we meet  every month on the fourth Sunday. Do to
the holiday  I  think we will be meeting this coming Sunday. If you would
like to come and visit let me know and I will give you the times and
address.
Thanks
Stephanie