[Oabs] New member

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 13:28:38 UTC 2014

Even though I know you already, welcome to the list! I am glad that you decided, after we met in October, to join. Please feel free to post any questions you might have.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone