[Oabs] Web site bios

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 19:28:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,

This is particularly for members of the board.  I need to gather the
bios for each of you so Tim can put them on the site.  Currently, all
that is there in our about page for each member is a picture, a little
tag stating which office you hold, and a 1 sentence description like,
"Emily Pennington attends Xavier University, where she majors in
accounting."

I know I've got mine, and I think I've seen Emily's as she and I
peer-reviewed them a while ago.  I know that Aleeha has written her's,
and that Macy and Elif have yet to do so.  For you two, I'd recommend
going to nfbohio.org and reading the board member bios there for
inspiration regarding format and tone, though you do not necessarily
have to write in any particular style.  When you are finished writing
your bio, please send it to Joy so she can edit it.  Her email is
joy.misto at gmail.com.

I'll lift bios for Deborah, Eric, and Mark Riccobono from the NFB
sites.  Deborah, if you'd like to add something about being the
student division liaison to the end of your's, that would be great.
You could just send it to me and I can add it in at the end.

So, just for clarification, here is what I have.
Kaiti.  Written and editted.
Aleeha.  Written and Editted.  Needs to be emailed to me so I can send
everything at once.
Macy.  Unwritten.
Emily.  Written and editted.  Not going to worry about collecting this
one, since she lives with the guy.
Elif.  Unwritten.
Deborah.  Written and editted, but possibly additional material to be added.
Eric and Mark Riccobono.  Written and editted.
Joy Mistovich, editor.  joy.misto at gmail.com

Thanks all,