[Oabs] Semi emportant

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 08:14:20 UTC 2014

Hi Lily,
 So sorry to hear that happened to you.
 do you all have a dropbox in which minutes are housed?
 did you send minutes via list serve? if you did the former than  obviously you are  set.
 If you did the latter, then you should be able to retrieve them via the list archives or even searching all e-mails you have sent to the list via your e-mail client and you should be able to get  copies of what was lost.
 I hope this helps and hopefully not all is lost or even all can be salvaged on the whole.
  Take care,
  Darian