[Oabs] New NABS rep

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Mon Jul 20 16:20:23 UTC 2015

Good morning OABS:
	My name is Michael Ausbun, and I am the newly appointed liaison for the states of Alabama, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Porto Ricco, and South Carolina. Thank you Kaiti for the wonderful introduction, and the warm welcoming message. Below you will all find a brief introduction of who I am, and contact information, just in case any of you want to get in contact!
	I am currently an “Honors” junior at the University of Nevada, in Reno Nevada, studying Philosophy and Political Science with my emphasis in Public Policy, with a double minor in Cultural Anthropology and Religious Studies. I hope that in two years, I will be going off to law school. My extracurricular activities include reading a copious amount of literature, traveling around the nation with my University’s debate team and competing, and working two jobs within the fields of assistive technology and student government, (I recognize that jobs are not usually classified as extracurricular activities, but mine are fun, thus I count them).
	If you people ever need anything–be that someone to talk to, someone to complain to, or just some sort of assistance, feel free to reach out to me. You can email me at mausbun at unr.edu text me at (775) 432-8789, or find me on Facebook by my name “Michael Duane Ausbun II” I look forward to working with Kaiti and the rest of you, as we make this year one not to forget!
Respectfully,
Michael Ausbun
Board member, National Association of Blind Students