[Oabs] Fundraising Meeting This Week

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Mon Jul 20 14:47:51 UTC 2015

Hi, OABSters.

I hope your week is starting off well, and you are sufficiently rested after
convention.

For those interested in attending the fundraising meeting, I present to you
a dilemma and subsequent proposition. I am unable to host a meeting at our
usual time on Friday because my family and I are going to a concert at 8:00
that night. However, a meeting for this month is definitely in order; we
need to discuss the raffle as well as important future endeavors. Therefore,
I'm proposing we have the meeting on Thursday at 7:30, like we had last
week's business meeting. I would suggest Saturday, but I myself have a large
family gathering that day and don't know when I'll be home.

It's kind of hard to tell if this will actually work since very few people
show up as it is, but if I hear no objections, we will have the meeting on
Thursday night, and I will send out another reminder.

Feel free to let me know - on or off-list - if this works for you.

Sincerely,

Emily