[Oabs] Membership call May21 minutes

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 17:36:30 UTC 2015

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Membership call may 21 2015.doc
Type: application/msword
Size: 3585 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------
Good afternoon everyone.
I posted these some time ago, but wanted to post them again for everyone.
I would like to make something clear to all of you. I send the minutes out after every meeting for perusal. If you have questions, you can get a hold of the speakers that presented during the call. As my father used to always say, “Don’t ask questions you know the answer too”.
With that said, please pay attention and read carefully. Please don’t reply with something that can be answered in the minutes. If you have specific questions, talk to the speakers mentioned in the minutes.
Kaiti, have a good time in Jamaica! Jamaica man!
Macy McClain