[OABS] Fwd: December NABS Liaison Updates

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 21:10:17 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nina Marranca <ninam0814 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 3:30 PM
Subject: December NABS Liaison Updates
To: ninam0814 at gmail.com <ninam0814 at gmail.com>

*Happy December!*

NABS sends holiday greetings. We hope that you and your loved ones are
staying warm and healthy and of course enjoying some yummy treats this
holiday season!

Please see a few important updates below!

NABS At Large Registration Due by 12/15!

We want as many students as possible to attend, so don’t miss out! Register
at the following link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6gCHpP5dQ7Qw5BDL4T46yF0Akhx7dq-Onts8LH8lTd0Tjhw/viewform

November NABS Notes:

Access all of NABS updates here:

http://nabslink.org/content/nabs-notes-november-2020

Read our November Blog Post: On Privilege and Allyship!

Read this very powerful piece by our very own DNI Committee chair Shane.
Also, be sure to subscribe, so you never miss a post!

https://thestudentslate.wordpress.com/2020/11/15/on-privilege-and-allyship-by-shane-wagner/

Wishing you and yours a blessed holiday season! Feel free to reach out with
any questions!

Warm Regards,

Nina

*Nina Marranca*

*She/her/hers*

*Board Member | National Association of Blind Students*

*Chair | Outreach Committee*

*President | New York Association of Blind Students*

*Ninam0814 at gmail.com <Ninam0814 at gmail.com>*

*A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind.*

*www.nabslin.org <http://www.nabslin.org>*

--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His