[OABS] Ohio Student Division T shirt Fundraiser reminder!

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 16:36:57 UTC 2021

Ohio,

The student division thanks you all for your support with this fundraiser.
A special thanks to those who have gotten our merchandise, and have been
showing it off! Please see the below description of our merchandise if you
are interested in purchasing or sharing. Inventory for popular sizes are
running low, so we encourage you to reserve an item for pickup or online
order soon!

Our shirts are short sleeved, and available in maroon or navy blue, and in
sizes S-XL, with XS and XXL being available through request. The front has
the letters “OABS” in small, bold, sans-serif white letters on the right
corner (left corner if you are wearing the shirt). The back of the shirt
has a white outline of the state of Ohio with the NFB logo inside (6 people
holding white canes arranged in a circle). This logo takes up most of the
back of the shirt.

We are offering the shirts both in online ordering via a quick order form,
and in-person at our 2021 NFB Ohio State Convention (November 5 - 7).
Additionally, you can reserve an item of any color and size to be purchased
at the state convention, reservations will have a price of $20. The shirts
are being sold for 25 dollars with shipping included via online order form,
and 20 dollars at the convention. You can pay with PayPal, check, cash, and
Zelle.

The funds from the sale of these shirts will go directly towards supporting
the NFB, promoting independence and the endeavors of our group consisting
of students from across the state. Your contribution will be used to
support students through education and resources such as funding the
transportation to national advocacy events and leadership seminars.

To order, fill out this:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeETix7fd1TVvDmz0ZVOIUQC5j3CmzMq4rZ5MXLjpALoIKkgA/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have any questions, please contact Asia Quinones-Evans at
440-670-6509

Pay through

PayPal: asiaevans102897 at gmail.com

Check: 1726 Hamilton Avenue, Lorain OH 44052

Cash: pay at convention

Zelle: asiaevans102897 at gmail.com
--
Kinshuk Tella