[OABS] Fwd: [Ohio-Talk] Fwd: August 24th Communities of Faith Meeting

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 23:54:56 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carolyn Peters via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 6:32 PM
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Fwd: August 24th Communities of Faith Meeting
To: <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>, <ohio-communities-of-faith at nfbnet.org>
CC: Carolyn Peters <dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>

Hello everyone just a friendly reminder to mark your calendar‘s for
tomorrow, Ohio communities of faith division, 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM please
join us. Cheerfully, Carolyn Peters

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: carolyn peters <drcarolyn-peters at att.net>
Date: August 23, 2021 at 6:17:13 PM EDT
To: ohio-communities-of-faith at nfbnet.org
Subject: Fwd: August 24th Communities of Faith Meeting

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Maggie Stringer <ravensfan784 at gmail.com>
> Date: August 19, 2021 at 7:02:50 PM EDT
> To: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
> Subject: August 24th Communities of Faith Meeting
>

> The Communities of Faith Division would like to invite you to join our
next meeting on Tuesday, August 24th at 6:30 p.m. EDT.

> Topic: Seventh-day Adventist
>
> Speakers: Shannon McMorris & Shelley Duffy
>
> Presentation: Disabilities, Accessibility, Resources, and Support
>

> NFB Ohio’s Zoom:
>
> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
>
> Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
>
> One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US
>
> Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy
>

> Live The Life You Want!
>

> National federation of the Blind of Ohio
>
> Communities of Faith Division
>
> President Dr. Carolyn Peters
>
> Phone: (937( 657-5134
>
> Email: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
>
> www.nfbohio.org
>

> "I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”
Ohio-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/kinshuk.tella%40gmail.com
--
Kinshuk Tella