[OABS] Ohio Association of Blind Students launches new Merchandise

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 12:00:00 UTC 2021

Good Morning , Ohio

The Ohio Association of Blind Students (OABS) is proud to launch our 2021
fundraiser, also known as our new amazingly fashionable merchandise line.
We have made one of a kind, uniquely designed T-shirts, that are sure to
add a pop of style to your wardrobe. They are short sleeved, and available
in maroon or navy blue, and in sizes S-XL, with XS and XXL being available
through request. The front has the letters “OABS” in small, bold,
sans-serif white letters on the right corner (left corner if you are
wearing the shirt). The back of the shirt has a white outline of the state
of Ohio with the NFB logo inside (6 people holding white canes arranged in
a circle). This logo takes up most of the back of the shirt.

We are offering the shirts both in online ordering via a quick order form,
and in-person at our 2021 NFB Ohio State Convention (November 5 - 7). The
shirts are being sold for 25 dollars with shipping included and 20 dollars
at the convention. You can pay with PayPal, check, cash, and Zelle.

The funds from the sale of these shirts will go directly towards supporting
the NFB, promoting independence and the endeavors of our group consisting
of students from across the state. Your contribution will be used to
support students through education and resources such as funding the
transportation to national advocacy events and leadership seminars.

To order, fill out this:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeETix7fd1TVvDmz0ZVOIUQC5j3CmzMq4rZ5MXLjpALoIKkgA/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have any questions, please contact Asia Quinones-Evans at
440-670-6509

Pay through

PayPal: asiaevans102897 at gmail.com

Check: 1726 Hamilton Avenue, Lorain OH 44052

Cash: pay at convention

Zelle: asiaevans102897 at gmail.com

[image: Black shirt with the letters “OABS” in small, bold, sans-serif
white letters on the right corner (left corner if you are wearing the
shirt).]

Front of shirt: Black shirt with the letters “OABS” in small, bold,
sans-serif white letters on the right corner (left corner if you are
wearing the shirt).

[image: Maroon shirt with a white outline of the state of Ohio and the NFB
logo inside (6 people holding white canes arranged in a circle). This logo
takes up most of the back of the shirt.]

Back of shirt:

Maroon shirt with a white outline of the state of Ohio and the NFB logo

--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His