[OABS] please read, regarding making payments for the ultimate drawing fundraiser.

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 00:36:16 UTC 2023

Good evening all,
Thanks to each and every one of you that has expressed interest in
supporting the Ohio Association of blind students during this fund
raiser.
It's your support that makes us able to continue the work we do each and
every day.
Multiple people have expressed interest in paying for tickets via cash
or check.
As ohio's student devision president, after discussion with ohio's
student devision treasurer we have determined that we will not be
accepting cash entries for this fund raiser.
In regards to checks, if you wish to mail a check, and have been
provided the necessary information by our student devision treasurer,
and wish to be entered in the drawing, all checks must be postmarked and
received for processing before November 16, 2023.
Checks received on or after November 16, 2023 or given to us in person
at the state convention will not be counted toward the drawing.
If your thinking of giving a check in person at convention, that's fine,
please be aware that as we are not sure if we'll have access to
assistance to electronically deposit said checks, all checks received at
convention will be processed after convention.
If you have any further questions as it pertains to the fund raiser and
purchasing drawing entries, please contact asia, our treasurer at
aevans.nfb at gmail.com
If you have questions relating to the fundraiser that doesn't involve
funds transfer, purchasing entries, etc. please contact me directly at
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
  Thanks and let's go build the federation!
Shane Popplestone
President of the Ohio Association of blind students
Co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
234-716-2208
You can live the life you want!