[Oagdu] Welcome Angel.

Angel angel238 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 15 16:27:15 UTC 2014

I was a Dog Guide handler from 1969 to 1987, or there about.  I told another
on the list it was 78.  But, that was when I received my second Guide from
Pilot Dogs.  That time for me was a most interesting time.  I thank you most
sincerely for your warm welcome. I live in Ohio, and look forward to reading
and contributing to the list  from time to time.