[Oagdu] FW: [nagdu] Update on the NAGDU App

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Sep 9 12:41:30 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Aaron Cannon via nagdu
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 3:51 PM
To: nagdu at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nagdu] Update on the NAGDU App

Hi all.

I just wanted to let everyone know that yesterday, the NAGDU Guide and Service Dog Information and Advocacy app was sent to the App Store, and it is now awaiting approval from Apple.

So what does this mean for you?  When will the app be available in the App Store?  Unfortunately, all we can share is what we know.  We know that many apps submitted to the App Store recently are taking anywhere from a few days to a couple weeks to be approved (the current average is around 8 days).  However, we also know that it is not uncommon for Apple to temporarily reject new apps for a variety of reasons, though generally they just want you to make a small change before resubmitting.  So, in short, it could be later this week, or it could be longer.

If you want to know when the app becomes available, stay tuned to this list.  Marion or I will be certain to post an announcement as soon as it's up.

Thanks for your patients.  I hope the app will be worth the wait.

Aaron

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/dlewis%40clovernook.org

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com