[Oagdu] When and how to file a complaint???

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Apr 20 14:06:59 UTC 2015

Marianne,
Thanks! I tried telling the cop that it was a criminal offense, but he would not listen. I'm actually more upset with the cop for not getting involved than I am at the assistant manager! I really think that we should make education a top priority for Oagdu. Police officers need to be aware of the laws protecting handlers and their service dogs.
Deanna