[Oagdu] When and how to file a complaint???

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Apr 20 14:48:54 UTC 2015

Just a reminder to all, a committee of OAGDU is working on bringing
the state legislation in line with ADA and increasing the penalty for
failure to allow access.  Education is another important piece and I
would encourage anyone who is interested in education to get involved
on that level.  Our annual dues are $5.00  and you can have a vote in
our monthly phone calls.  I am becoming aware of more and more issues
with service animals and I think it is because so many people are
trying to take pets into places.  As we work on legislation I am
interested in hearing more of these stories.