[Oagdu] changes to Ohio law

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Aug 5 14:00:00 UTC 2015

Thanks for working on this. I see a couple of places where I would change the wording a little bit, but that may just be the secretary in me /smiles/.
Also, I like the part about fear of dogs and allergies are not reasons to deny access. Would there be a way to incorporate something about religious beliefs? You know, like for a taxi driver who will not allow a dog in his car, because of his religion?  I know Marion Gwizdala has a great phrase, "Freedom of religion ends where the law begins,"
Again, thanks for all of the hard work that this committee has been putting into this effort!
Deanna, Mambo, and Pascal (who has been staying with me since Monday, but is going back to Camp Grandma tonight)