[Oagdu] and my puppy is

Abigail Bolling abigail.me.bolling94 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:44:46 UTC 2015

Hi all!
I got my dog on Tuesday.
She is a 50 pound black labrador.
Her name is really cool. It's...!
!
Cricket!

She is a super fast walker with a strong pull. She and I just finished
our first downtown walk and we did really really well.
A side note. Cricket was originally bred to be a show dog, which means
she is both brilliant and beautiful! :) She has a little bit of English
lab in her, but I think mostly American.

If any of you plan to get a dog from Leader,
1: Christy is an amazing trainer (I don't remember her last name...)
2: they are breeding softer dogs who don't need to be corrected as hard.
A slight setback is that there is a harness modification that they
sometimes have to make. The dogs are not wanting to let the harness
handle touch their back..
Also, they are issuing dogs with martingale collars now instead of the
slip chain. My girl does fine with them, and they look really really
nice. They are small linked chain with the actual collar part being made
of leather.

Anyway, I wanted to give yall an update. Hope you guys are having an
amazing Thursday!

Abby and Cricket