[Oagdu] funny service animal laws

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Thu Aug 13 16:55:58 UTC 2015

this will create plenty of laughs.  I was in a Good Will store,
yesterday, i was looking for
shoes. I can't seem to find my size any where else.
A young worker came  up and told me, "you can't have your dog in here we
don't allow
dogs. I told her to find her boos, and her boos said the woman was know
and that
they were quite embarrassed about the insolent and apologized telling me
that she was
a new employed. Me and Ms.P.

 Marianne,