[Oagdu] You can't have the best of both worlds... Or can you?

Luann Bowers luannbowers4 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:56:22 UTC 2015

Hi everyone this is Luanne and cadence I agree also you shouldn't have both of both worlds if you're blind you're blind I agree also it would be quite dangerous if she's on the road with bionics also she could use them like Marianne said to check corners and everything but I don't think she needs both if she's blind and requires a dog and she shouldn't be driving thanks a lot Lou and cadence

Sent from my iPhone