[Oagdu] You can't have the best of both worlds... Or can you?

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Aug 18 14:07:36 UTC 2015

I actually once worked with someone who used the bioptics while driving. I had to ride in a van with this person on a 2 hour long trip and I tell you what... This person should NEVER have been allowed to drive. They scared the living daylights out of me and I NEVER rode in a car with them again!!! I thought we were going to wreck about 10 times and it was so scary. I was praying the entire time.
Deanna