[Oagdu] housing accomidations

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 21 15:09:23 UTC 2015

Abby,

	I, too, think this is more than just shy of being illegal; in my
opinion, it is illegal. If another person has a sensitivity or an allergy to
dog dander, the person with the sensitivity or allergy should be the one
relocated. Though I am not an attorney, what I would do if it were I would
be to strike through that portion of the agreement before I sign it. I am
sending this message to our legal counsel for their information and
guidance.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala