[Oagdu] Portage County Voting

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Wed Dec 16 18:56:47 UTC 2015

Hi all,

In today’s paper there was an article that Portage County is replacing the electronic voting system, which is no longer working , with the paper ballot system. There had been an article about a week ago that said that blind individuals along with one organization were filing a lawsuit saying this change would provent blind individuals from being able to vote. Does anyone know the organization that is filing suit? How can I be part of this?

I was able to vote on my own on the system they’re getting rid of.  Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Lori and the Gipper