[Oagdu] Portage County Voting

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Wed Dec 16 20:48:07 UTC 2015

Hi all. i was able to vote on my own here in Lorain county. Barb. P. and i
were so excited to
be able to vote on hour own. I hope they straighten out for you.
i am moving to Wellington next year and I am hoping to vote as i have here
in Oberlin.
Good luck. i would get into the fight if it was happening here.
Self voting is such a wonderful right, not a privilege.  Megan and MS. P.

 Hi all,