[Oagdu] join OAGDU

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Feb 4 13:57:26 UTC 2015

Good morning.  As I said yesterday, I am the treasurer of OAGDU.  We
are a proud member of the Ohio chapter of the NFB.  Our dues are $5.00
per year and are good from state convention to state convention, which
is in November each year.  Our meetings are the 2nd Sunday of each
month by phone.  If you would like to become a member of OAGDU please
send your dues to
Marianne Denning
835 Carini Lane
Cincinnati, OH 45218.

As most of you know, we are beginning the process to change the state
law regarding service animals in Ohio. We would also like other ideas
of how to make Ohio a friendly state for all of us and our dog
partners.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053