[Oagdu] FW: [nagdu] Chinese Bus Service: Shouldn't they be confronted as Uber is?

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Feb 12 15:08:18 UTC 2015

Hi Megan,
When you reply to an email on this list, please make sure that you type in your responses at the top of the email, yours came in a little bit down. At first, it looked as though you had sent a blank email. It makes reading the posts much easier with or without a screen reader. Thank you.
For those who did not see it, here is Megan's post:
The Dick Goddard law has been passed by the house in Columbus.
> The State senate is taking the law up very soon. I was correct that
> the law was not passed. I worked on petitioning the state about thee act.
> we still have time to support the Dick Goddard law.
> Thank you very much. Megan

Hope everyone is staying warm!
Deanna and the P man

I read an article about this law.  It is an important piece of legislation but does not pertain to service animals since they are covered under another law and the punishment for injuring or killing a service animal is higher.  This covers our pets.

On 2/12/15, Megan Schief via Oagdu <oagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:

>> Hi all,
>> Please see the below message from NAGDU president Marion Gwizdala
>> regarding this situation. Hope it helps!
>> Deanna
>>
>>The Dick Goddard law has been passed by the house in Columbus.
> The State senate is taking the law up very soon. I was correct that
> the law was not passed. I worked on petitioning the state about thee act.
> we still have time to support the Dick Goddard law.
> Thank you very much. Megan
>

>  -----Original Message-----\\From: nagdu

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053