[Oagdu] Chinese Bus Service: Shouldn't they be confrontedasUber is?

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Thu Feb 5 00:56:42 UTC 2015

> Thank you Marianne. We are one people. I lived my life around civil
rights, race Class and Sex.
I am now dedicated to us. it is time for us to unite for our rights. I
find that the NFB. I a great
organization. I am a member with pride to be part of OAGu and NFB.
Lets try to temper our words and realize that blindness may a nuisance,
but the education of
the sighted is an important part of our work. Megan and the P.

I did not choose to be blind.  I am given the same protections under