[Oagdu] meeting with Barbara Pearce

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Thu Feb 5 11:54:13 UTC 2015

I can do that for an hour. I have to work at m volunteer work as a night
shift person at my
church for homeless families. I interfaith Hospitality Network is a
wonderful organization that
help families get on their feet. It is my way of being grateful. Megan

 Good evening.  Barbara Pearce is available to meet with the group