[Oagdu] meeting with Barbara Pearce

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Feb 5 13:31:54 UTC 2015

Sounds good, thank you Marianne!

-----Original Message-----
From: Oagdu [mailto:oagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marianne Denning via Oagdu
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 10:38 PM
To: Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users List
Subject: [Oagdu] meeting with Barbara Pearce

Good evening.  Barbara Pearce is available to meet with the group working on changing service animal laws in Ohio.  We will meet at 7:00 on Monday, February 23.  I will send out the phone number as the time gets near.  I have not heard from Marion but now that I have a date I will see if he, or another representative is available.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Oagdu:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/oagdu_nfbnet.org/dlewis%40clovernook.org

This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com