[Oagdu] Call to work on Ohio State laws

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Feb 20 17:21:48 UTC 2015

Good morning.  This is the reminder of our Monday night call to begin
looking at the Ohio laws on service animals.  The call will begin at
7:00.  Barbara Pearce, Eric and Marion will join us and offer guidance
and important information.  Please call 605-562-3140 and enter code
435800 pound.  Below are links to important information for this
meeting.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/955.43

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2921.321

http://www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm

Please look over the attached document and go to the links provided.
This will make sure we all have the same information during the call.
--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053