[Oagdu] Important Oagdu announcement and call this Sunday.

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 16:14:31 UTC 2015

Greetings all,
I hope that you had a very enjoyable Holiday and are staying nice and
warm. I am wishing you all a very happy and healthy New Year!
First, I would like to announce the winner of the Oagdu Darden gift
card raffle. It is... Megan Schief one of our own members!
Congratulations, Megan! Thanks so much to those who purchased and sold
tickets, we will announce the total money raised on our next
conference call.
Also, due to a scheduling conflict, we are holding our January meeting
a week early. We will be meeting this Sunday, January 4th at 7:00 PM.
Here is the call-in information:
(559) 726-1300
Access code: 435 800 pound
Looking forward to talking to you all on Sunday!
Happy New Year.
Deanna and Pascal