[Oagdu] article about guide dog banned from church bus

Kathy Zolo kzolo at wowway.com
Thu Jul 23 22:06:51 UTC 2015

Hello Deanna,

I am so glad to know that she has found a different church! That is what I
would have personally done, but I didn't state it that way in my previous
message since I didn't know if Cathy had made any final decision as of yet.
I also have voluntarily left my dogs home in certain situations such as
being involved in a choir concert while up on risers or not enough room in a
vehicle. I'm definitely very glad to know that it has been resolved.

Kathy and Dixie