[Oagdu] article about guide dog banned from church bus

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Fri Jul 24 12:09:28 UTC 2015

I read what you had written in so many e.mails.
I had a discrimination ace against a tenant in my building.
I fought it and the Land lord threatened to evict her if she didn't stop
\treating
me and MS.

I don't think the pastor  really makes sense.
My church welcomes everyone. We do not block ones worship
and  use of church transportation.
I think you nee to understand that it isn't immoral to
sit down and dove a problem with the pastor or to find another church
where yo are welcome.
I can not judge anyone who has to go throughout a discrimination
case it is painful.
Chuches are not including in the ADA rules.
Megan and MS. P.