[Oagdu] Ohio service dog meeting March 18

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Wed Mar 18 19:56:13 UTC 2015

Hi All. i regret not being able to come to tonights meeting. I have an
apple. I need the message below sent to me a different way.
I also would like to state that I have been very ill, the last time i met
with B.P. and others
about the AUGDA laws of Ohio.
I would suggest that Wed. is my night with my church. Please consider
another night
if possible. Good luck. I hope we will get a report from the President.
Thank you very much.
Megan Schief and Pepita. GDB.

 Hi Marianne  and all,