[Oagdu] Ohio service dog meeting March 18

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:08:01 UTC 2015

Megan,
Regardless of what kind of device you are using, you can open the attached file. It is only in Microsoft Word file, and, whether you are using an iPhone or a Mac, you should be able to open it. I was, the file is fine. Are you using voice over? If so, I can give you specific instructions. If you are only using zoom, however, I cannot help as much.

Sent from my iPhone