[Oagdu] Pursuing WoodGate Apartments

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Mon May 11 21:16:55 UTC 2015

ACLU is a organization and will defend anyone who has a discrimination
including Service dogs.
My lawyer that hoped me was enough to make sure that my land lord takes u
p the problem't
They are impartial and will defend anyone, including political or any
group or individual
who feels their rights are being trapped on.
One call from the ACLA will make a land lord consider the problem and
would not want any
kind of problem. My land Lord reacted and stood up for MS. P." rights to
be with me.
Me and Ms. P.

Thank you for your post Aleeha and offering the steps to do this.