[Oagdu] Pursuing WoodGate Apartments

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Tue May 12 05:29:17 UTC 2015

Hi Andy,

You hit the nail on the head. I thank you for your suggestion and input. My fiancee and I won't be able to move  at this time do to not having the money and are lease isn't up until the end of January of next year. But  there's a chance where we might be able to rent my grandmother's housewith  the   option to buy. Were in the process of cleaning out my grandmother's house and painting  ect because my grandmother is no longer able to live on her own by herself anymore because she's 91 years old and she has some health problems that prevent her to live by herself. She's living with my parents now.

Anyways, I'm hoping that my fiancee and I can rent out my grandmother's house and I know for a fact my pets are more than welcome. So that I won't have to worry about finding an apartment  that allows pets. Which  these days most apartment  complexes and even homes for rent don't allow pets. But in the case f my grandmother's house there wouldn't be an issue with my pets or with my  guide dog. Take care.

Lori and the G ipper