[Oagdu] Pursueing WoodGate Apartments

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Tue May 12 05:01:08 UTC 2015

Hi Deanna,

No, I'm not giving up my pets for anyone. Like you I don't have kids so I consider my petsand my guide dog  as my kids.

My fiancee and I were just looking around at apartments because we do eventually want to be able to move. But right now we don't have the money to move and our lease isn't up until  the end of January of next year. It doesn't hurt to look around and ask questions because when we do move we need to find a place that will allow pets because these  days most places don't allow pets and the WoodGate Apartments  are   ones that do allow pets so that's why I thought that this apartment complex would be perfect for us because they allow pets I do want to stand up for my rights  and help myself and others that come after me that might have a  simular  situation  as I had.  I think maybe right now isn't the time for me to fight my battle  in regards to this issue since were not going to be able to move for a while anyway.

tAlso thank you for sending me your email. I appreciate it. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper