[Oagdu] Pursueing WoodGate Apartments

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Mon May 11 11:20:22 UTC 2015

> Good Morning. My guide is counted as a service dog. HUD will include all
expenses for
a service dog. I had several cats before they passed away. I also had MS.
P. Each HUD
contracted organization makes its own rules.
They are  n to aloud to count your guide dog in the mix. I have a much
better understanding
of your problem. I wold talk to ACLU. or better yet. Talk to Annette. I
meant what i said
she is an expert about the laws.
there is a narrow view of the law by your management, and i think you can
show that you
ar e probably right., Best wishes. Megan and MS. P.

Hi fellow Guide Dog Users  of Ohio,