[Oagdu] Pursueing WoodGate Apartments

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Tue May 12 05:46:41 UTC 2015

Hi Megan

Thank you for your input. I really do appreciate everyone's suggestions and
thoughts and help on this issue. My fiancee  and I were just looking around
at different apartments that would allow pets. We do eventually want to move
out of where were living at now but  do to not having the  money right now
to move and our lease isn't up until the end of January of next year so
moving is out of the question at the moment.

I'm hoping that in the near future that my fiancee and I  can rent out my
grandmother's house that she can no longer live in by herself since she has
health problems and is 91 years old.

My grandmother is now living with my parents . So were in the middle of
getting rid of everything in the house and painting  .

My mother , grandmother and my fiancee and I all have talked about renting
my grandmother's house with the option to buy. If  we can move into my
grandmother's house and rent it I know for a fact that my pets and guide dog
are more than welcome. Plus there's a huge fenced in back yard for the two
dogs.

So I'm hoping that my fiancee and I won't have to look for an apartment to
rent because we will be renting out my grandmother's house instead. Take
care.

Lori and the Gipper