[Oagdu] Crating our dogs.

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Tue May 12 19:43:54 UTC 2015

  I never thought of that. The question is, If there is a fire emergency
or something that
would happen and the people couldn't get to their dogs, what happens. i
think contact

with your dog is important in such a situation for the safe of the
clients. Megan and MS. P.

Deanna, what if everyone with a dog had it tied down under the table.