[Oagdu] Extreme frustration, help

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:54:40 UTC 2015

Aleeha,

I agree with Viviana.  If you think that Dallas is the culprit for the extra
surprise fecal, I, too, would try another bag to feel under his tail.
Sounds unlikely, but perhaps fecal matter is clinging to his fur.  That
could happen if he is not getting enough water.  Can you cutip or match him
more often?  I have noticed sometimes that my dogs prance more as they walk
if they are dropping more stool after you think they have finished, or their
gait is different if they don't pull over, and relieve on the sidewalk as
they travel.

Debbie